Volunteers Needed for Event!
Orlando Health National Training Center and Greater Central Florida Sports Commission is hosting the Florida Swim Spring Short Course Youth FLAGS swim meet at the NTC campus, on March 2 – 5, 2023. We are in search for volunteers from your organization to help make this event a success. Volunteer opportunities are available the entire weekend with our greatest need being Friday, March 3, 2023 during the morning session.
- No aquatic experience necessary.
- The entire event weekend includes 7 volunteer session opportunities offered in the morning and evening.
- Each session is about a 5-hour block, and you will be required to stay the entire duration of the session.
- All volunteers will receive a complimentary meal and snacks during their assigned session.
- Must be age 14 or older to volunteer without parental assistance. 12-13 year old’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. For those in high school in need of volunteer hours for scholarships, this is an excellent way to gain a lot of hours over one weekend!
How To Sign Up to Volunteer:
Please click on the following web link to go to the signup page for the Florida Swim FLAGS Youth Swim Meet
Thank you for your support!